February Zentangle Basics Workshop
Submitted by sandhyamanne on Thu, 02/02/2012 - 07:03
Learn To create Zentangles.....
Zentangle Basics - An Introduction to the Art of Zentangle (no “artistic” talent or background required...)
The Workshop covers….
- A brief history of Zentangle origins, the method and the terminology used in this art form.
- Introduction to 6 patterns, emphasizing on deliberate strokes that relax, and teaches to slow down in our busy world.
- Shall create beautiful abstract art from repetitive patterns.
- Will discover, what appears to be a complex and not possible, when broken down into steps can be easily mastered.
- Will go home with 2 finished projects and with the ability and materials to produce more additional projects.
10:00 AM - 12:00AM
The Artists Loft
110 E. Louisiana,
between Orison's Gallery and Sauce Resturant, UPSTAIRS
$45 including supplies.
for REGISTRATIONS : Call me @ 972-693-0096 or mail me email@example.com
or Call Debra Linker @ 972-345-6311 or mail her firstname.lastname@example.org